As a new year and decade beckons, VPS has experienced some of its most memorable moments in the last twelve months.
In this series, we hope to share some of our experiences and lessons learned along this amazing journey.
Back in January 2020, when we had all vaguely heard about an outbreak with flu-like symptoms overseas, we were going ahead full-steam with our plans to give a new life to the premises we had just leased in Collingwood. For our first Throwback Thursday, we would like to share some of our notes from January 2020.
Having recently moved at a warehouse-style location in Oxford St, Collingwood we were actively looking at giving the place a fresh and making it more accessible for our community.
Below are of the actionable items coming out of a planning meeting on the 17th Jan 2020:
– Power cords have been purchased. Cable covers from Bunnings to be arranged. Commenced quoting process for disabled toilets. A photo of rear door has been sent out for quoting purposes to get a push bar for fire safety.
– Completed Officeworks and Tech-related shopping for Collingwood
– Printer to be delivered mid-January 2020.
– Quotes sourced for renovation works/ accessible toilet
– Development of promotional material for group/centre services
– Getting the Collingwood office for drop-ins: bean bags, games, books, projector for movies, sound system
The first case of coronavirus detected in Australia was on 25 January 2020 in Victoria…